Water Damage Restoration
Northwest Crawl Space Services specializes in residential water damage remediation and restoration services.
Water leak, broken pipes, broken dish washer, sewer back up, storm damage and even high tide if you live by the water, can create a serious water damage in your crawl space as: mold, wood rot, bad odor, poor air quality, structural damage and more. Here at Northwest Crawl Space Services, we will take good care of your home, from identifying and fix the source of the problem all the way to remediating any sort of damage and bring your home to its previous condition.
Step 1: Give us a call and we will provide you same day free inspection with one of our restoration specialists to identify the problem.
Step 2: One of our emergency crews will be assigned to your project. They will stop the water, fix the problem, make sure everything and everyone are safe and pump the water away safely before more damage is occurred.
Step 3: Our remediation crew will be drying, dehumidifying, and extracting any moisture. As well we will provide professional mold removal, structural repair and more.
Some Common Reasons for Water Damage
Faulty Appliances: Bad dishwasher or a leaking refrigerator can leak for a long while before you’ll notice.
Broken Pipes: Rotted copper pipes, loose PVC lines or rodent damaged pipes. Often, old pipes tend to burst if not being replaced on time.
Sump Pump Failure: A power outage or mechanical failure can get your crawl space flooded very fast.
Sewer Backups: Septic failure, broken sewer line or leaking bathtub/toilet.
Accidents Happen: Faucet that left open or bathtub that got over filled.
Exterior Drainage Failure: Clogged downspout drains, or incorrectly routed drains can end up discharging water into your crawl space and can fill up your crawl space with water very fast.
Water Damage Remediation Services We Offer
- Flooding Pump Out: First action to take when dealing with a flooded crawl space is to pump the water out. It might be very difficult to identify the problem while the crawl space flooded, also the longer the flood exists the higher the chances to have mold build up and even structural damage like wood rot.
- Plumbing Repairs: Most water damages occur as a result of a plumbing issue. our company works in cooperation with the best plumbers in our service area, and will take care of the repair in no time.
- Home and Crawl Space Drying: After “the big storm has passed” and we got rid of all the standing water, it is now the time for moisture extraction. We will set dehumidifiers, air movers, air scrubbers and even heaters to ensure that no moisture or any dampness is left.
- Furniture Moving and Storage: Many times, water remediation will require moving of furniture. our company will also be able to provide you with professional moving and storage solutions for the remediation project period.
- Mold Testing and Removal: As part of the restoration process, any suspicious discoloration and stain should be tested for mold and be treated. Our mold specialists will collect samples and will have it tested in a professional lab. Growth of mold or mildew will all be removed safely by our professional mold remediation crews.
- Foundation Repair: Any rotted wood in your crawl space will have to be replaced or repaired. Floor Joists, sub-floors, beams, or posts can all get damaged and compromise the integrity of your house foundation. Our foundation specialists will assess the damage and will perform any kind of repair or replacement that is necessary in order to bring your house to its previous condition.
Here at Northwest Crawl Space Services, we promise to be honest, fair, and professional. we will find the right solution for you and provide you with the best service.